- Individual Clients: Once the payment is received, Formstark Lund will commence the prepaid training service.
- For group training commitments of 3 months or longer (prepaid), customers are required to pay for the entire period in advance.
- All our services for individual clients operate on a prepaid basis. For corporate clients, Formstark Lund utilizes the Visma invoicing platform.
- Invoices sent to companies have a payment window of 30 days. Failure to meet this deadline without valid reason will result in blacklisting, prohibiting future purchases of Formstark Lund’s services.
- Any applicable discounts or offers will be reflected on the customer’s receipt. Promotional services, such as bonuses or lottery winnings, will not come with a receipt.
- Formstark Lund provides complimentary 15-minute demo classes.
- All payments to and from external partners and suppliers will be processed through Formstark Lund’s account or via the business/owner’s credit card/Swish. Cash or any other form of payment is not accepted.
- The receipts issued by Formstark Lund are eligible for friskvårdsbidrag (category: group training).
- Formstark Lund may temporarily suspend services for a period of 4-5 weeks per calendar year for vacation breaks. Customers will not incur charges during this vacation period. For monthly charges, this adjustment will be made proportionate to the active period days. Customers will be notified of the upcoming vacation period at least 1 month in advance.
Cancellation Policy for Companies
- In the event that Formstark Lund needs to cancel one or more training sessions specified in the contract, discussions will be held with the respective company or association (“the customer”). The customer will be given the first option to extend the contract, allowing the canceled sessions to be rescheduled. Alternatively, the customer may receive a discount on future contracts equivalent to the missed sessions. If none of these alternatives are accepted by the customer, a refund equal to the cost of the canceled sessions will be issued.
- Should Formstark Lund need to cancel a training session, the designated contact person from the customer will receive notification at least 24 hours in advance. In urgent situations, such as sudden illness or emergencies, the contact person will be informed at least 2 hours in advance.
- If Formstark Lund cancels a training session with less than 24 hours’ notice, the company will either provide a full refund or arrange for a replacement session at no extra cost, subject to mutual agreement with the customer.
- If the customer cancels a training session with at least 24 hours’ notice, Formstark Lund will either fully refund the entire cost or arrange for a replacement session, again subject to mutual agreement.
- In the event of a customer cancelling a training session with less than 24 hours’ notice, Formstark Lund will apply the full payment charge.
- Formstark Lund may temporarily suspend services for a period of 4-5 weeks per calendar year for vacation breaks, during which customers will not incur charges. For monthly charges, adjustments will be made proportionate to the active period days. Customers will receive notification of the upcoming vacation period at least 1 month in advance.
Cancellation Policy for Private Persons
- Cancellation Policy for Prepaid Customers with Klippkort: For prepaid customers holding a klippkort, any booking cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled training session. Failure to do so will result in Formstark Lund normally charging for the pass. In the case of emergencies, the pass will not incur charges, provided this is communicated to the instructor either before or after the session.
- Subscription customers wishing to cancel a booking within 24 hours of the training session should promptly inform the instructor. Subscription customers have the flexibility to skip up to 3 classes per month. Beyond this allowance, a liability fine of 150SEK will be applied.
- Cancellation of Training Sessions by Formstark Lund: If there are fewer than 3 bookings 24 hours prior to the start of training, Formstark Lund reserves the right to cancel both the training session and any associated bookings. Participants with existing bookings will receive notification at least 12 hours in advance and will not be charged for the pass.
- Booking Procedures and Reservations: Sessions can be booked up to 15 minutes before the training begins. Alternatively, participants may attend without a prior booking, but availability cannot be guaranteed if the class is full.
- Any reservation lists will be released 15 minutes prior to the start of training. Reserved spots will be allocated based on booking priority.
- Instructor Replacement in Case of Illness: In the event that the instructor falls ill, Formstark Lund will make every effort to arrange a substitute instructor or adjust the training orientation. Participants will be promptly notified of any changes.
- Vacation Break and Charges: Formstark Lund may temporarily suspend services for a period of 4-5 weeks per calendar year for a vacation break. During this period, customers will not incur charges. For monthly charges, adjustments will be made in proportion to the active period days. Customers will receive notification of the upcoming vacation period at least 1 month in advance.